[ardour-dev] 0.9beta16.1 - lost/corrupted regions

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Jun 8 20:20:29 PDT 2004

Second time tonight that I've opened Ardour back up and found some
regions corrupted. The first was after a the system-hanging crash I've
already written about, the second was just after shutting Ardour down
and restarting it. One region of the three recorded does not show up.
Attempting to reload the region "manually" results in segfault. My guess
is that somehow the soundfile or header is corrupted, as the others were
after my big crash. Haven't figured out how to recover any of them.
Seems like a pretty major bug to me.

Wouldn't be so bad if I was just "testing" Ardour, but what I've lost is
a track for a video I've been busy with for three days... :-(

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 79: