[ardour-dev] ardour-0.9beta10 released

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Feb 16 08:26:48 PST 2004

>	The following lines cause the lockup in a very simple session that I
>have.  I locked it up, rebooted, locked it up again just to make sure,
>rebooted, removed the lines and it ran fine.  auto-crossfade is set to
>"no".

ok, this looks like a different problem. if possible, i'd like to
investigate a bit further.

when you say "locked it up", does this take some time or is it
instantaneous? do you know if there is a of swap/disk activity
beforehand? could check to see if there is a region in the session
file for each of the two ID's listed as "left" and "right"?

--p