[ardour-dev] ardour-0.9beta10 released

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Feb 16 06:14:55 PST 2004

Paul,

	The following lines cause the lockup in a very simple session that I
have.  I locked it up, rebooted, locked it up again just to make sure,
rebooted, removed the lines and it ran fine.  auto-crossfade is set to
"no".

      <Crossfade left="77885335679779" right="79340044935889"
active="no">
        <FadeIn>
          <point x="0" y="0"/>
          <point x="19" y="0.01"/>