[ardour-dev] Automation mis-assignment w/ beta22 and other noticed bugs

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Tue Dec 21 18:04:40 PST 2004

I just opened a session in beta22 that I'd been working on with a
recent cvs tarball.  I had some gain automation assigned to a vocal
submix track, and now that automation is being applied to the master
fader!  Not a big deal to re-do, but is there an easy way to re-assign
the automation file to the correct track?

Also, when I chooze to center the zoom on either the playhead or edit
cursor, and zoom in more than twice, then zoom out, the first zoom out
sends me back to the beginning.  A second zoom out centers correctly
though.

Three times tonight I selelected a fairly short range, separated it as a
region, chose the object mode, and when I tried to drag the region, ardour
crashed, exiting the program completely.

Some tracks in the Mixer window stubbornly refuse to save their state
(that is, their position in the "Strips" list on the left, and whether
they've been made invisible or not).

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com