[Ardour-Users] Thank you for reaching out to Pura!

Try Pura support at trypura.com
Thu Nov 3 13:01:34 PDT 2022

Thanks for getting in touch! This is an automatic response to let you know that we’ve received your inquiry. We are receiving an abnormally high volume of email requests. As a result, responses are delayed. One of our Customer Care Agents will reach out to you as soon as they are able.
​ For faster service, check out our Help Center( https://help.trypura.com/ ( https://help.trypura.com/ ) ). Or in the meantime you can check out our chat feature. This will include how-to-guides, troubleshooting steps, and many other helpful tools. Check this out by using this chat link ( https://app.mavenoid.com/org/pura/product/8017321/s/new?authtoken=e2d63b96031ccca9128b ( https://app.mavenoid.com/org/pura/product/8017321/s/new?authtoken=e2d63b96031ccca9128b ) )
​ Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any extra details that can help us assist you. Thanks for your patience!