[Ardour-Users] Ardour 7.1 released

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Nov 3 08:32:10 PDT 2022

A little over 2 weeks since the release of Ardour 7.0
<https://ardour.org/news/7.0.html>, we're back with a mostly-bug-fix
release driven by the excellent testing and reporting of some intrepid
users. Somewhat embarrassingly, there were a lot of serious bugs in our
much-touted new time representation system, most of which we have now
fixed. This was particularly obvious in sessions involving multiple tempos,
something sadly diminished in the present era 😀 We deeply appreciate the
feedback, and have worked hard to fix as many of the reports as we could.
Some of the fixes are extremely important, and we felt it was right to get
a new release out as soon as possible. Over the coming weeks, we will
continue to work on bug fixes but hopefully shift some attention back
towards new features and design/workflow improvements.

You can read the full announcement here: https://ardour.org/whatsnew.html

Download as usual from https://ardour.org/download