[Ardour-Users] Opening a very old session (Ardour 2.?) fails with Ardour 6

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 26 13:09:21 PDT 2021

On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 21:45:37 +0200, Orm Finnendahl wrote:
>trying to open a very old ardour session from around 2008 fails using
>ardour 6. [snip]
>
>Is there any hope to get it converted somehow? [snip]

Hi,

I don't know, but by one way or another the session isn't lost. In case
of emergency it should be possible to install an old Linux with the
needed version of Ardour, running on almost all old or new PCs. Since no
plugins are used, this shouldn't be hard to achieve.

Regards,
Ralf

--
“Awards are merely the badges of mediocrity.”

― Charles Ives