[Ardour-Users] Lexicon Omega

Susanne Schneider suseguitar at mailbox.org
Thu Oct 29 10:13:47 PDT 2020

hi Harry,
I use the Lexicon Omega since many years besides other soundcards... it
is able to record up to 4 separate channels simultaneously.
I never tried to use Ardour without Jack (controlled by qjackctl),
because (for me) qjackctl it's the easiest and most transparent way
managing connections.
In the "advanced" section of qjackctl's setup you have the chance to
choose the number of input channels which will appear in the connections
window, 4 at maximun for the Omega, ready to connect them with the
desired Ardour channels.
good luck and enjoy,
suse