[Ardour-Users] Ardour 6.0-pre1 now available for testing

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Fri Mar 27 05:04:21 PDT 2020

This one was like making tea for me. Only when you stop watching will
the water ever come to a boil. Dear Ardour team, thanks for this amazing
news!

May I assume that the session file format is now sufficiently well
frozen that you will strive for backwards compatibility in any future
changes, i.e. it now makes sense to move non-toy projects to ardour 6?
Of course I understand that the usual disclaimers of pre-release
software still apply.

Huge thanks, and stay healthy, everyone!

Jörn