[Ardour-Users] Ardour 6.0-pre1 now available for testing

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 01:33:57 PDT 2020

Dear Paul and all of the Ardour development team,

Well done on achieving this important milestone!
And.. As usual thanks for making Ardour available and allowing so many
musician and audio people to enjoy it and get creative with it!

Ardour is a great FLOSS DAW and, if I may, development endeavour: I have
always admire the hard work and determination put into it, not to
mention the great community approach you applied to it in terms of
development, involvement and support :-)

Lorenzo.