[Ardour-Users] another 6.0 "update"

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Aug 16 03:23:09 PDT 2020

On Sun, 24 May 2020 12:15:54 -0600
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

>If you previously used one of the pre-release versions of 6.0 (basically,
>any version of the code since 5.12 was released) and are now trying the
>release, you should probably remove the existing preferences. We've already
>had one bug report that was caused by having a mid-development version of
>the preferences still around.
>
>Linux: ~/.config/ardour6
>macOS: ~/Library/Preferences/Ardour6
>Windows; %localappdata%\Ardour6
>
>Very recent versions of these folders will not cause problems, but this is
>just a warning since I'm sure there will some other issues arising from
>this sort of thing.

Just want to confirm that this runs well here under devuan beowulf, and seems
to pick up all my previous projects without issues and without me needing to
make any changes.

(yes, I'm slow to get there)
--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.