[Ardour-Users] Scarlett 2i2 ver 3 - audio from ardour stops, other sources have no problems

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Thu Apr 9 11:33:45 PDT 2020

If turning networking off helps I somewhere found a blog post about about an alternate fix being using a real-time kernel *and* choosing the right interrupt priorities. But installing a lowlatency kernel from https://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/?C=N;O=D often isn't a bad idea, anyway, in my experience.

Kind regards,

   Gunter.