[Ardour-Users] Noise when downloading files

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Feb 4 12:56:38 PST 2019

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019 21:25:44 +0100
Arnold Krille <arnold at arnoldarts.de> wrote:

Hi,

> And if your network connection is via wifi, then there actually is an
> antenna involved as well.

I forgot to mention networking.  It's directly connected by wire.  That
network wire though is one I had left, it's a 25m long wire that's
rolled up near the desk to pick up the extra length.  A roll of such
wire could even be a better antenna I suppose, since circles are an
antenna configuration of sorts.

It does have its advantages when no music is playing.  I can actually
hear when a long downloaded has completed :)

OTOH, there are so many inaudible waves going on, even in a plain house.

Cheers.