[Ardour-Users] karaoke and voice removal

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Thu Nov 22 20:40:26 PST 2018

Karaoke plug-ins normally work by removing everything that is exactly of
the same amplitude in both speakers: Often this is the case and often
the Rest of the track is stereo.

One karaoke plug-in would be

https://github.com/swh/lv2

Don't know how good it works. My guess is that the mileage will vary
between songs.

Kind regards,

   Gunter.