[Ardour-Users] Ardour using a bluetooth headset

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Wed Jan 17 10:46:51 PST 2018

On Wed, January 17, 2018 12:27 pm, Paul Davis wrote:
> In theory, Ardour or JACK could also open the "default" ALSA device to
> do the same thing, but they are more demanding of the device, and in
practice
> it tends not to work.

What about module-pulse-source? My quick investigation suggests that is
could be possible to start jackd with the dummy backend, let Pulse
continue to own the audio output, and use pulse-source to route audio from
jack to pulse.  I got stuck trying to figure out how to tell pulse how to
route that stream to the output, but the signal meters in pulse seemed to
indicate that the audio was coming in.

--
Chris Caudle