[Ardour-Users] Your membership in the mailing list Ardour-Users has been disabled

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Mar 14 07:54:16 PDT 2017

After a 2nd look ... it appears that the problems are caused by
dreamhost.com's configuration. Outbound email from the ardour-users (and
ardour-dev) listserv comes from diego.dreamhost.com and suddenly that host
has no PTR record for validation, causing gmail to cough/choke.

Hopefully, dreamhost will fix this soon.