[Ardour-Users] Your membership in the mailing list Ardour-Users has been disabled

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Mar 14 07:45:10 PDT 2017

Someone (Gmail?) just kicked new email handling rules into high gear. I
noticed that we have no SPF record for ardour.org. If the rules are being
imposed on the listserv, then me configuring an SPF record for ardour.org
should help. If the rules are being imposed on the original sender, then it
will be down to you to figure out why gmail and others are bouncing your
mail now.

In the meantime, re-enable your membership and maybe try sending again.