[Ardour-Users] New user saying Hello from Brazil

Alexandre de Faria alexdefaria at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 13:43:16 PDT 2017

Sorry Paul, it was silly but I forgot to tell:
Win7 64bits

      De: Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
 Para: Alexandre de Faria <alexdefaria at yahoo.com>
Cc: "ardour-users at lists.ardour.org" <ardour-users at lists.ardour.org>
 Enviadas: Sábado, 1 de Julho de 2017 17:41
 Assunto: Re: [Ardour-Users] New user saying Hello from Brazil

What platform are you on?

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Alexandre de Faria <alexdefaria at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
Newbie here, first post.
I guess I should quickly introduce myself:
I´m a professional Music Producer and composer. I earn my life with music and also own a studio in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Cubase is my main DAW but I always like to think out of the box. I found Ardour and bought it yesterday. I want to learn more about it and so far it´s very impressive!
I´m also a amateur Assembly programmer, and maybe because of that I got interested in the Ardour development.

If by any chance any of you could give me a first time help, I would appreciate:
Ardour won´t open anymore... No popup window, it simply does run. I reinstalled just in case but the issue persists. Any idea?
Thank you and best regards to allLA

To unsubscribe  or change your mailing preferences please visit: