[Ardour-Users] Calf plugin

Klaumi Klingsporn klaumikli at gmx.de
Sat Jul 29 16:06:12 PDT 2017

Am / On Sat, 29 Jul 2017 22:20:24 +0200
schrieb / wrote Frédéric LESUEUR <frederic.lesueur at free.fr>:

> i am on debian buster testing linux distribution.
>
> My distribution is up to date so i have ardour 5.10.
>
> I use jack.
>
> But when i insert calf plugin into an audio track (compression ie)
> into a ardour session, i can't have the gui. The plugin is insert,
> i can use with the basic gui but not with gui from calf plugin.

I'm on debian buster/testing as well and here all calf-plugins (lv2)
just work fine with ardour 5.10 - with the ardour package from Debian
as well as with the ardour-binaries from ardour.org.

Do you have installed the calf-plugins package together with the
calf-ladspa package? There seem to be some problems when both of them
are installed (Debian-bug  #856122).

klaumi

Klaus-Michael Klingsporn
phone: +49-30-9445363