[Ardour-Users] insert bars before start

nick mainsbridge mainsbridge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:28:29 PST 2017

I think a better way would be to drag the first meter to the right
(assuming that all regions are glued to bars and beats).
This will give you the space to accommodate new material to the left, but
of course will not extend the tempo map to that area. It will however leave
the map unchanged wrt your existing material.

I'll look into making 'insert time' work better here - its something that
may be relevant to the work going on in 'rework_snap' branch.