[Ardour-Users] Korg nanoKONTROL2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jan 29 21:39:13 PST 2017

On Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:41:07 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
>When one uses the KORG KONTROL editor under Wine

Hi,

I can't help with Ardour, since I'm using the nanoKONTROL as CC
controller for synth, not to control Ardour or any other DAW.

I'm using Nano-Basket
https://freesoftwaremusic.wordpress.com/2014/07/28/nano-basket/
since I never got an editor working under wine. Unfortunately it can't
save settings to disc. Note, I own a 1st generation nanoKONTROL with 9
faders (IOW neither the nanoKONTROL 2 with 8 faders, nor the
nanoKONTROL Studio with jogwheel), but perhaps the windows software
works for all nanoKONTROLs.

However, I tried this years ago. What version of the nanoKONTROL editor
are you using under wine nowadays?

Regards,
Ralf