[Ardour-Users] Newbie from germany

Harry Rüter h.rueter at gmx.net
Thu Feb 16 10:48:08 PST 2017

Hi,

I needed some time to check he links

https://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/

seems to be relatively complete and useful.

Is any pdf or better any printable version of this known ?

I sometimes find it helpfull to have an oldfashioned paperdocumentation
to read offline.

Yes, i read i'm allowed to do anything with the "html"-sources,
but transferring to pdf/etc seems to be to hard for me if there's a
chance someone else did it already :o)

Best regards

Harry