[Ardour-Users] modular synths -- was Re: analog summing

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Dec 23 08:17:15 PST 2017

On Sat, 23 Dec 2017 15:50:34 +0100
Robin Gareus <robin at gareus.org> wrote:

> Perfectly fine if it's not to your taste; it's not my usual taste
> either, actually. The pumping kick is occasional, maybe skip around a
> bit, I like the ambient part at end (~11h) a lot.

Yes the last part is nice.  Physically, this comes after all those
hours.  The time spent before is an important ingredient to the
recipe.  Perhaps a bit like sweet relaxation after physical training.

Never underestimate the physical and mental conditions in
creating arts.  It could be interesting to see what kind of
improvisation/music could result if someone sits to create music
just about immediately after running a long time or doing strenuous
physical effort.