[Ardour-Users] analog summing

Matt Keys matt at mattkeys.net
Sun Dec 17 04:35:49 PST 2017

I'm not really trying to do anything at the moment other than understand when and why you'd want to use something like the 2-bus (http://dangerousmusic.com/product/2-bus-plus/), or how it is different than for example the stereo main outs of a 16 channel analog mixer? Is the extra 'color' claim completely bullshit?