[Ardour-Users] [Ardour-Dev] should solo-in-place and/or exclusive solo be session specific?

fred f.rech at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 12 20:16:11 PDT 2016

Le 12/10/2016 23:53, Paul Davis a écrit :
> There's a bug report on tracker.ardour.org <http://tracker.ardour.org>
> that says:
>
> ----------------------
>
> 	Feature request: make Solo In Place/Exclusive Solo setting session
> specific rather than global.
>
> -------------------------
>
> I'm asking for more feedback. It basically seems like a good idea to
> me, though not 100%.

Am often changing solo settings, when record to minor some of what is
already on "tape" and hear more what I play and e.g. kick, when mix
sometimes SiP sometimes Exclusive pre or post to adjust tone & sends or
compare.

So, there's not a subject for me if it's session or global related,
cause I'll change its settings in some minutes ;)

By the way, have noticed that (in the last .run version of the site) the
master section button "boost solo" boost all the tracks. Is it a bug or
a feature?

--
Fred,