[Ardour-Users] Seemingly random glitches in exported audio

Ben Bell bjb-ardour-users at deus.net
Wed Oct 12 14:52:43 PDT 2016

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 09:51:30PM -0500, Chris Caudle wrote:
> Have you tried using the direct ALSA backend rather than the JACK backend?
> For exporting you should also be able to use the dummy backend.
Good thinking. I've been wary of changing backends at all for fear of
mucking any of the connections up, but it might be worth it for final
exports if I have problems again.

In the end I rebooted and the next export was clean. Clearly there's a bug
somewhere, but for now at least it's dropped off my list of blockers for
this album so I'm going to think about it another time.

Thanks,
bjb