[Ardour-Users] 4-channel stereo

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Sat May 21 14:50:32 PDT 2016

> I take it, if you don't Abort it works, right?

Right. In other words: Ardour won't crash if the user doesn't do something stupid.

In my experience there is no reason to complain about the stability of ardour, anyway. ...and even if I took ardour's rather high cpu usage as granted it seems to have decreased drastically in the last few releases.

Another little question: In one of my recordings it seems like I chose the level of my two front channels too low. Is it possible to normalize only these two channels? If not I will do this by hand.

Kind regards,

     Gunter.