[Ardour-Users] CentOS audio production workstation

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Tue Mar 22 03:21:11 PDT 2016

Hello all together,

a little bit off topic but I would like to introduce that CentOS is on the verge of creating a audio production SIG (Special Interest Group). And we are searching for people who would like to contribute.

A big advantage of CentOS is its long life cycle of approx 10 years that allows us musicians to concentrate on music with less system maintenance.
Also its community does great work and support.

So if you like to know more please get in touch on the CentOS-Devel mailing list.

Thanks in advance
Tim