[Ardour-Users] LV2 plugin state

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:32:27 PST 2016

I was under the impression that state save and retrieve was purely at the behest
of the host, but someone told me that when he changes parameters in some of his
plugins, Ardour recognises this and prompts for a session save on exit.

Is this correct? Does Ardour recognise some undocumented plugin message?
Or has he thought he was using native GUI controls when actually using the
 generic ones (which Ardour would know had been changed) ?

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk