[Ardour-Users] 5.0 string freeze and call for translators
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Jul 23 08:15:42 PDT 2016
I should note that if you're planning to update/improve/work on
translations, please let me know, otherwise we'll assume that's there's
nothing to wait for once we're reading to release 5.0. Translations updates
can happen at other times too, but it is nice to have them mostly updated
with a new release.
On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 7:26 AM, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com>
> Ardour has just been tagged with as "5.0-pre1", which is the first step
> towards the release of 5.0.
> Starting tomorrow, Friday July 22nd (in some timezone), there will be a
> string freeze, meaning no more changes or additions of strings to the
> codebase until after release.
> This is the right time for anyone interested in helping to update or add
> translations to step in and do what needs to be done.
> Information about the work of translators is here:
> We hope to tag an "-rc1" candidate early next week, and hopefully not too
> many issues will be discovered that prevent a rapid move to releasing 5.0
> soon after that.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ardour-Users