[Ardour-Users] Strange behaviour with different kernel

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Wed Jan 27 10:18:01 PST 2016

That's the output:
bash ./adevices.sh
Part I: ALSA
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version
k4.1.12-300.rt13.1.fc23.ccrma.x86_64+rt.

Card 0 (DSP):
  * Playback Device 0 (RME Hammerfall DSP + Digiface):
    - Subdevice 0 (hw:DSP,0,0):
      used by: jackd (PID 27497)
      access: MMAP_NONINTERLEAVED
      format: S32_LE
      subformat: STD
      channels: 26
      rate: 48000 (48000/1)
      period_size: 512
      buffer_size: 1024

  * Recording Device 0 (RME Hammerfall DSP + Digiface):
    - Subdevice 0 (hw:DSP,0,0):
      used by: jackd (PID 27497)
      access: MMAP_NONINTERLEAVED
      format: S32_LE
      subformat: STD
      channels: 26
      rate: 48000 (48000/1)
      period_size: 512
      buffer_size: 1024

Part II: jack processes
27480 tty2     SLl+   0:00 /usr/bin/qjackctl
27497 ?        SLsl   0:00 /usr/bin/jackd -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p512 -n2

Seems fine to me. A screenshot of the message as attachment. Translated that
means project could not be created.