[Ardour-Users] Export hangs after script executing

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Feb 25 02:23:46 PST 2016

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:37:59 +0100, JoergSorge wrote:
>the radio listener has nothing on air while Ardour is exporting

That's the first time in my live that I heard somebody uses one machine
to export a segment and at the same time, the same machine is on air.
When I made radio in Germany, even for a very smal local station,
several years ago, I never heard of this approach and even today this
definitively can't be considered a

>professional or semi professional environment

However, if you want to do it this way, you are free to do so.