[Ardour-Users] Summing up to mono ?

Joe hotguac at comcast.net
Sat Feb 27 11:11:18 PST 2016

Ardour's monitor section makes it easy to check in mono with it's
dedicated mono button but you still get a mono 'phantom' image located
between the two speakers. Ardour's flexible routing makes it easy to
assign both channels of the monitor section to the same speaker. Just
click on the button at the bottom and use the routing grid to send L & R
to one speaker and nothing to the other speaker. Try it, it makes a huge
difference even if it doesn't have the other advantages of a
single-driver speaker in a sealed enclosure.