[Ardour-Users] Could not create session

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Aug 13 13:20:05 PDT 2016

Sorry, but we do not and cannot support Ardour packages built by Linux
distributions.

Please try out a build (there are free demos) from ardour.org/download. If
the problem persists with one our own builds, then we can look into it.
Otherwise, it will just be another of the many distro-specific bugs that
we've had to deal with over the years (and are very tired of).

Someone on IRC had just last week had this exact problem and it went away
when they used our official build.

--p