[Ardour-Users] resampling clicks

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Thu Apr 21 04:15:46 PDT 2016

a curious occurrence i've noticed over the last few weeks, that i've
just narrowed down enough to ask about it here - my current installation
is having trouble when resampling audio, and inserts seemingly random
clicks into the resampled audio. so far it has happened to me when
importing existing audio, copying to project, and resampling from the
audio's recorded 48kHz down to the project's 44.1kHz. i'm running 4.7.13
on a macbook pro, el capitan. i'm getting around it now by resampling
audio in audacity and then importing, which eliminates the clicks. any
ideas?

best,
patrick

--