[Ardour-Users] plan to update FLOSS tutorial to version 4

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Tue Sep 1 17:36:52 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Before Summer disappears, I am right now working on updating the FLOSS
tutorial to Ardour version 4. The work in progress is here:

http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/tags/

Mostly updating screenshots and modifying the text as necessary. If anyone
wants to help out, let me know. It would be nice to have extra sets of eyes
to catch typos, suggest any text improvements, etc. Even nicer if someone
wants to take a stab at writing a MIDI chapter! (currently there is none)

Bruno