[Ardour-Users] Harrisson mixbus plug-ins and Ardour 4.4 ?

david headon davidheadonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 14:12:04 PDT 2015

Thanks Ben Loftis!
You and the gang at Harrison are the best customer support in the entire industry!

I've been an Ardour user since day one,  and I was thrilled when Mixbus was announced.
I've loved every update and interim release.
Mixbus 3 is great thanks in large part to the Ardour user and developer base.

I am overjoyed to have such great tools running in Debian!
Kindest regards,

David

https://cartouche-pot-amun.bandcamp.com/album/baba-tek
https://soundcloud.com/david-headon