[Ardour-Users] Crash when doing file cleanup

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Oct 26 13:37:58 PDT 2015

Please file a bug report. If possible attach the entire session; if too
big, please attach the session file AND the output of a listing of the
interchange subfolder within the session folder.

This is a serious bug and requires immediate attention and diagnois. It is
not trivially reproducable, so your assistance would be appreciated.