[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.4 released

Anders Löfgren a.loefgren at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 07:36:03 PDT 2015

Hi Jörn,

That approach to learning does seem sound. In case it's any help, here
<http://imgur.com/7oLsYN7>'s a screenshot I just took of FXPansion's
compressor in Reaper. I wish I had enough experience of actually using it
to give you an opinion, but I don't. I am sure it does the trick for
learning purposes, though. According to the manual, it is available as
64bit as well. : )