[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.4 released

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Fri Oct 16 15:33:01 PDT 2015

On 10/16/2015 11:44 PM, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

> I think the Audacity team has already done that:
> http://audacityteam.org/download/windows
> Haven't figured out yet how to make Ardour find them, but I guess that
> shouldn't be too hard.

They only provide 32bit versions, which only work with 32bit version of
Ardour (and there's the fftw issue, so some pluins don't work).

Ardour/Windows currently only looks in <ARDOUR>\lib\ardour4\ladspa

on 64bit windows
 C:\Program Files (x86)\Ardour4\lib\ardour4\ladspa

on 32bit windows
 C:\Program Files\Ardour4\lib\ardour4\ladspa

(no subdirs, the .dll must be directly in there)

Ardour should also search, ...\Common Files\LADSPA but it does not do
that, yet.

good luck,
robin