[Ardour-Users] Erasing empty bars

Roman Evstifeev someuniquename at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:24:10 PST 2015

If I understand correctly - you deleted starting portion of a region.
You can resize region from the left, reducing it by 9 bars - for that
enter grab mode (shortcut 'g') and drag region start with mouse. Then
select edit mode 'ripple' to move all regions on a track
simultaneously (it is here: http://wstaw.org/m/2015/11/25/53.jpeg)
Then move the region to the left

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 3:06 AM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com