[Ardour-Users] NRPNs - got it -and a bit more

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sat May 2 15:25:47 PDT 2015

I thought you might like to know that after re-factoring some of yoshimi's code
to make it more robust, midi files with a wide variety of NRPNs (including data
increments and decrements) work completely correctly with Ardour4 -> Yoshimi,
both as standalone and LV2 :)

So far, the only other sequencer I can find that seems to manage that is
Rosegarden (although it has no LV2 support).

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk