[Ardour-Users] new release TEST of ardour 3.5

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 27 12:33:12 PDT 2014

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:43:15 -0400,
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote :

> There are two new "test" releases of 3.5 available, built without
> support for plugin state save/restore.

OK, got it and using it.

I use it with the current project which does have this warning at
startup about missing a file.  So I click on ignore all.  It does ask
every time though with the test version.  I guess it will not fix this
and I have to edit a session config file to get rid of that.

I also tried the showing/not showing of the mixer console at startup
and it does not work.  After clicking on not showing the mixer console
and quitting Ardour, the next startup still shows the mixer console.

Apart from that, works as usual.  I will be working on this project for
a few hours now.