[Ardour-Users] new release TEST of ardour 3.5

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Sep 26 18:43:15 PDT 2014

There are two new "test" releases of 3.5 available, built without support
for plugin state save/restore.

I believe that this contains all the fixes necessary to address the
file/data loss problems that people have had. I am making these available
in the hope that people will try them out with their own workflows so that
we can gain more confidence that I have indeed fixed the issue(s).

Remember that you can parallel install multiple versions of Ardour when you
download from ardour.org - installing this version will not remove or
otherwise interfere with any existing version of Ardour (even one from your
distribution's repository).

So please, download and beat it up. I'm not interested in reports about
other issues in 3.5 (we are several thousand commits past the 3.5 release
in our development branch), but I do want to hear about anyone who is able
to induce file loss with this version

32 bit Linux systems:

      http://community.ardour.org/files/Ardour_32bit-3.5.403-dbg.tar

64 bit Linux systems: