[Ardour-Users] Starts to be pretty bad

Michael Kuhlmann RuA.Kuhlmann at t-online.de
Mon Sep 22 01:14:15 PDT 2014

I am using Ardour for professional radio work (want to replace Samplitude with Ardour sometime in future, depending just on solving an export problem) on two different PCs and I have never had problems with lost or destroyed files or audio tracks etc.

Anyway, if I work with an audio file I ALWAYS use to make at least one copy of it (rather more than one) and save it in a different folder or on a different disc. If it's a unique file (like an interview record) I even make a copy of original and edited file on analogue Telefunken studio tape (7,5 ips). For when it comes to "trust" - I do not trust ONLY digital technology ;-)...

Michael

-----Original-Nachricht-----