[Ardour-Users] Starts to be pretty bad

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 20 16:51:38 PDT 2014

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:37:14 -0400,
"jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote :

> Have to setup instruments and audio to redo that track. Should not
> happen. There should be trust.  Solid.

What I meant by this is that this time it was the flute solo trsck that
was anyways only partial.  What will it be next time ?  One of the main
tracks ?  Now that I'm getting really into editing with Ardour and not
redoing all tracks every time an idea changes.  Now that I'm using the
editing potential, and integrating it into the spontaneous composing
mechanism.

Cheers.