[Ardour-Users] Starts to be pretty bad

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 20 16:37:14 PDT 2014

Hi,

  Trust is getting a hit.  I"m working, nice stuff, then I add a
track.  Ardour disappears.  Only this in log:

Sep 20 19:24:26 mistral pulseaudio[2685]: [pulseaudio]
module-jack-source.c: JACK error >Disconnect: can't disconnect named
semaphore name = jack_sem.1000_default_ardour err = Invalid argument<

 Start Ardour again.  Track is missing.  Not the last track added,
which was still Audio 1 (since Ardour crashed upon creating it).  See
annotated screen shot which was taken after restart.

  I guess I do not mind redoing the track, but it was going pretty
well, so this comes as a downer of sorts.  Really, it's a bummer.
Have to setup instruments and audio to redo that track. Should not
happen. There should be trust.  Solid.