[Ardour-Users] Fwd: ARDOUR: another corrupted session

frederic rech f.rech at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 30 10:43:15 PDT 2014

      De : oli_kester <oli_kester at zoho.com>
 À : ardour-users <ardour-users at lists.ardour.org>
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 30 octobre 2014 14h53
 Objet : [Ardour-Users] Fwd: ARDOUR: another corrupted session

An update - this issue has stopped happening since I increased the JACK "port maximum" variable, which I'm convinced was the cause of the issue. My theory is that Ardour tries to create the track, then fails (and crashes) when the port connections are refused.

Hi Oli,your theory is confirmed : have had the same problem years ago, and solved it the same way, by increasing the number of available ports in QJackCtl.

To unsubscribe  or change your mailing preferences please visit: