[Ardour-Users] TouchDAW

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon May 12 09:39:10 PDT 2014

I noticed on the TouchDAW comments page that Joe Hartley was using
TouchDAW to control Ardour.  Is there any chance Joe, or anyone else for
that matter, could throw together a little how to on connecting TouchDAW
and Ardour?  I'm completely confused when it comes to MMC or Mackie,
ports, QMidiNet, attaching specific sliders to sliders in Ardour, how to
tell Ardour that there's a controller, etc.  On the other hand, Ardroid
took about two seconds to set up but it only gives me start/stop/record
controls.

Thanks,
Jan