[Ardour-Users] Ardour error detailed in 6 steps

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Mar 9 18:45:25 PDT 2014

Le dimanche, 9 Mars 2014 20:09:11 -0400,
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> a écrit :

> I think this is a system-specific or even session-specific error. It
> is caused by file permissions on the session file. Please run:
>

>   ls -l /Compotes/c2014-11/c2014-11.ardour

It gives (user name witheld) :

-rw-rw-r-- 1 mevla mevla 137819 mar  9
21:37 /Compotes/c2014-11/c2014-11.ardour

Looks allright.  Thing is, if file permissions are changing 'on the
spot' then there could be a hacker around and I don't like that. Those
file permissions should never change and as a matter of fact, they
never did, thoroughout the years. IMO the problem is certainly not
with that, unless the hacker approach is considered, and he's not a
good one fooling around.